View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
11Goat11
Inside her

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMenace View Post
Thank God for Gally and Chuckie. The thought of not having them playing for us is unnerving. Did you know Gally has the most 5-5 goals on the team with 4?
And Chuckie leads the team with a plus 7 with Gally second with plus 5.
Every other forward not named Bourque is swimming in mediocrity, or less. Our top line is still in lockout mode and its debatable if they ever recover. Personally, I think Patches will, but am dubious about other two. Oh, I know Pleks has 6 goals, but 3 are PP, and he still is on the ice more when the opposition scores than not (-3). Last year was much worse too. I wish he were better at 5-5. This concerns me.

Final thoughts: I would like to move DD and Gionta before the deadline and replace them with larger bodies. And of course, replace Armstrong with a proven nasty heavy weight.

Your comments and rebuttals are welcomed.
Really disagree with your assessment of Pleks game, you are greatly undervaluing his contributions. He has been our best forward and really only had 1 bad game. I know most of the game is played 5 on 5 but PP goals and points shouldn't be disregarded because of the man advantage, PP's happen in every game, and if you win because of a PP goal it's still as good as a 5 on 5er.

If we didn't have this guy we would be in the bottom 5 no doubt.

11Goat11 is offline   Reply With Quote