View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 04:01 PM
backdoorpass

vCash: 500
i think we wait and see how it goes, once the deadline comes around if we are clearly not a playoff team you start to make some deals, i know its a good draft but i feel we need to start packaging something like gonch and prospect to upgrade that prospect to a younger guy that can play and do well next year, we have all these prospects and not all of them will be able to play for us (just on numbers) so putting two or three together for a real good young guy that can play, if we are 4th last in league at deadline say then you really look to add one young good d man for next year and one good forward for next year, wether you trade andy or not is on what you can get for him, if the blackhawks goalies get worse you may try something like andy gonch for hjalmarsson and saad (i really havent watched them play this year so add to what ever side) something like this would give us pieces for next year and allow us to just have to add maybe a free agent and we would be able to be a pretty good team

backdoorpass is offline   Reply With Quote