View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 03:12 PM
JohnnyB11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Broussard View Post
As discussed early inthe BB Armada thread. The fans of the Armada were talking of this quite a while ago. It will be interesting to see the league's findings and what action will happen. It is curious that St. John released the statement. The Armada organization has been very quiet on this matter. No talk of any return of Tesink.
The rumours at CESR were that he arrived injured and played.
Being named first has not bearing on anything. It will be determintation of injury and how long and what was shared between teams. Mr. Courteau will make a just decision.
If that is true, and he came to BLB injured, why in the world would BLB let him play?? That's idiotic of them, and if that were the case I'd love to hear how that could be spinned in their favour. It only makes sense that if a deal for a player is agreed upon, and upon examination he is deemed injured by the team he is dealt to, the deal would never happen. But then again, if I'm hoping to make a run and find one of my key pieces goes to the NHL and another I dealt for goes down with an injury, one option is to cry foul to anyone who will listen and hope I can get a pat on the head. the New Jersey Devils will laugh, but maybe Papa Courteau could do some consoling?

And one thing history shows is that, in dealing with Saint John, Mr Courteau has been anything but just.

But I'll reserve judgement until I hear what comes of this.

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote