View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 03:16 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

vCash: 500
Bert, I agree that he has low revenue. But, he can make some revenue by icing a good team that people will come to watch. Playoffs=money. No playoffs = no money. In order to make money as a sports team the bottom line is winning. In order to do that you either need to spend money or spend the budgeted money you have smartly. right now isles arent doing either of those.

I know we are all frustrated and didn't mean to come off as nasty in my reponse to you. I will ALWAYS root for the Isles no matter what, but I am also as a fan allowed to voice my displeasure. You and others may not agree, but I know A LOT of fans that feel the same way. I feel like he is doing wrong by the players and the fans by not icing a winning team or heck even a team that can COMPETE NIGHTLY. I hope for everyone's sake that the spending starts this offseason. I don't think he can wait to get to BKLYN to start to spend.

I don't think I have unrealistic expectations. My expectations are to be able to root for a team that can compete and win. Thats what we all want as fans.

IslesFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote