#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPanther View Post
I must say, Gudbranson is a bit of a wizard on the ice sometimes
Lmao, yes he is! Stupid phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
Playoff's aside, Guds has been unremarkable since he's come back. Being fair to him, he had a long layoff. His play this season has been pretty ordinary. A few big hits, yes, but nothing notable.

Kulikov has all the tools and appear to be on his way to a top pairing d-man. I see him as a #1 d-man in a few years when he gets his shot under control and more confidence in his offensive game. He does everything but fight very well. His skating has improved and he can move the puck really well. He's been very physical this year too. Once he stops making so many dumb decisions he'll be outstanding. Just a learning curve thing for younger guys.

I don't see it Guds being a #1 d-man. I know he's still very young but I don't see a #1 in him. I see him as a GREAT guy to compliment a #1 d-man, though and a future captain. He reminds me of a guy like a Brent Seabrook with all the intangibles. Horrible to play against, the type of guy who is a rare find around the league but not super skilled. He does have an underrated shot.

Sorry for the long response, I'm bored.
I haven't seen the above, I've seen a continuation of the playoffs. I'd love to be wrong and he become what you say, but I don't see it right now. He's frustrating to watch most nights. However, he's only 22, but I just haven't seen improvement from year to year. Last night was the most physical I've seen him I'm some time on a continuous basis.