View Single Post
02-15-2013, 03:29 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by thelos View Post
Yeah Mueller especially
In the two games against Florida, he was the one I was most impressed with on their team. He did kind of disappear towards the end of that second game, though.

Originally Posted by Le Oranje View Post
Am I the only one that wouldn't have minded Souray?
I actually always liked him, as well.

Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Honestly, for what Coburn currently brings to the table, Schenn and Grossmann provide the exact same thing. As long as Laviolette isn't using Coburn in an offensive role, it's kind of redundant having three defensive defensemen in the lineup. As mentioned, if the Flyers could get a young puck mover (think a Brandon Gormley) and if they can get a blue chip forward thrown into the mix, then yeah, I'd be all over it.
Yeah, I also agree with this. I mean, Coburn is good, but he's not that good. He still makes plenty of mistakes that elite defensemen shouldn't (but in reality do), but what I think the problem with him is that even when he's at his best, he still doesn't wow you, neither defensively or offensively. I don't know, I like him on our team and I don't want to get rid of him, but if Holmgren was considering making a move, I'd be all for not making Coburn untouchable and having him as one of the pieces that could be moved.

Ryker is offline   Reply With Quote