View Single Post
02-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Deliver us from OBC
vCash: 500
What's the point? Lowe isn't going anywhere and MacT just got here so he's not going anywhere and if anything, will be the likely candidate to replace Tambellini.
Actually Tambellini isn't going anywhere either. Katz gave him the mandate to go through a LONG TERM rebuild, this is only Year 3.

If they finish bottom 5 again especially if it's 4th or 5th worst, it'll just be looked at as another positive step in the process. I do believe that this offseason is when we see Tambellini make more significant moves, it has been hinted at by Stauffer and some other media types so IMO, we will really see what he's made of in the offseason.

I don't think that he has done enough bad to be labeled as a bad GM and he hasn't done enough good to be labeled a good GM, he's just an incomplete as of now because the mandate thus far by ownership has been to take the slow, steady approach and build from within. We'll find out a lot about Tambellini this offseason. If he makes minimal changes again especially if they finish low in the standings, then i have no clue what the plan is.

In the meantime.... No, i won't root for the team to lose. That's ridiculous.
I hope that they make the playoffs and Tambellini is hailed as a good GM, why would i root for them to lose just to spite management? Sounds pretty silly if you ask me.

McCupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote