View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
Voted Eller. On the assumption that he's the only one of the two we'd get anything good for. I don't see the point in trading Desharnais for a 3rd round pick or whatever. At least in trading Eller I'd dare to hope we actually got something really good in return.

But you can't really ask the question in isolation. You have to say would you rather trade "Eller for XXXXX" vs. "Desharnais for YYYYYY"... the return and if/how it improves our hockey team is all that matters.
I took it to mean who would you trade if they both brought in the same return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
I hate polls like this. What are we getting offered for each player? Which guy is going to be cheaper going forward since they will likely be the 3rd line centre?

I see no reason, at this point, to trade either though. What I do see a need to change is MT's brain. We have 9 offensive players.. put them together.
Maybe they could try Eller with DD on the wing... DD Eller Cole. Why not try it? You've got a line that isn't working and you've got a centerman playing with scrubs. Go put Eller with those other two guys and leave Max with the Gallys.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote