Old
02-15-2013, 04:40 PM
WhatJustHappened
A.k.a compile

vCash: 693
Send a message via Skype™ to WhatJustHappened
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
The very existence of its team was originally due to politics.
The history of this team is imbued with politics.
The popularity of this team and the commercial success is also directly linked to the identity politics.

You can't have your cake and eat it to.

And I don't like DD because he's Quebecois, I like him because he's a ****ing David playing in the playfield of Goliath; pulling it off. Because he's a hard worker with genuine hockey genius. Because he proves the impossible is possible just by his very presence and success in the NHL.
yes because he's the only midget in the NHL playing against giants :|. What genius has he been this year or are we referring to last year when he played extremely sheltered minutes and the focus of the ENTIRE team was on him for some idiotic reason.

He has had no success. Success is measure by winning. He has not won a damn thing.

He has do absolutely nothing in 10 of 12 games this year.
So explain to me and the others that disagree with trading Eller at all, why DD is getting MORE ice-time then other players that are doing MORE then he.

Please I want to know what the thinking behind playing someone who is a -6, and has done nothing for 10/12 games this year, who is abysmal at the faceoff, and can't play in his own zone.