View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 04:08 PM
George Maharis
Risk Taker

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wood View Post
I think the heart of what Nash is saying is true, that Scott Hall will get help only when he is ready to get it. It's good that he says he wants to get clean, and that he's willing to accepts DDP's help, absolutely, but he needs to back up his words. I mean, the problem is none of us know Hall well, so Nash is probably speaking from a lot of frustration, of knowing a guy for all these years, leading a life of self-destruction who is unwilling to change. So I'd forgive the skepticism. I mean, it sounds extremely harsh to be sure. In his case, I'd cut Kevin Nash a break.
I get what you're saying, but I just cannot agree with it.

Yes, Hall has said before that he would go with DDP but ultimately never showed up... and for Nash to basically call him out on that, saying he won't believe it until he sees the video of him walking through the door.. to me, that's giving up on him.

What motivation does Hall have to get better if the ones that seem to care about him don't believe he can do it? To prove them wrong? I highly doubt he gives a damn about doing that.. If he's drinking vodka for breakfast, he's obviously in a dark place.. so the positive thought of "proving the non-believers wrong" isn't going to be going through his head.. He needs the support that DDP/Jake are offering, and Nash is sitting there running his mouth.. Yes, he has his opinion and he's entitled to share it.. but at the end of the day, he's doing nothing to help his "friend".

George Maharis is offline   Reply With Quote