View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 05:33 PM
bizzz*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
I don't see how you can determine that Murray's level of play qualifies him as NHL-caliber.

I was saying that we shouldn't bring Johan to the NHL in his last year of junior eligibility. I still don't think we should have. I also don't think Murray should be on the roster next year, especially since he's AHL eligible and recovering from a major surgery. Doesn't make sense to try and have him on the roster next year, anyway.
There's a young guy playing on the top-4 and 1st PP unit for Boston, Dougie Hamilton. Last August I saw him and Ryan Murray playing for team Canada against Russia. Murray looked like a grown man, Dougie like a young strong fellow and the rest of Canadian defensemen looked like disorganized puppies. Murray also looked solid at the Worl Championship last spring.
If he's ready he has to be on the team cause he gonna be the cornerstone for this franchise. He was ready a year ago and I'm pretty sure he will be ready next fall. Comparing him to Johansen situation is like comparing grapes and oranges. RyJo was a late bloomer and Ryan Murray's future was predictable since he was 16.

bizzz* is offline   Reply With Quote