Old
02-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Egblad
I May Be The Stig

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Egblad
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Wow. You give up on the team while 75% season remains. wow.
I just think MR is saying that he doesn't really expect the playoffs, and I don't really either, AG. I mean, I am not one to give up so early either, but I have definitely, definitely, lowered my expectations. The fact that Flash/Weiss/Steeg don't have that chemistry they did last season is a huge factor in this. In fact, they started losing that steam half way through last season. Theodore has been great but not AS great as last season. Clemmer is clemmer. We introduced two rookies into the line up, and they aren't as good as veteran talents like Samuelsson and Bergenheim are (yet). We have AK who does nothing. Kuba hasn't looked very good and is a HUGE downgrade on Garrison. The team simply isn't as good as last season. Brian Campbell doesn't look as good as he did last season either. I just look at the way the team is playing, and I find it hard to believe that we're going to go on a prolonged winning streak as well with teams ahead of us going on a prolonged losing streak. I just don't think we have the team this season to win 4 or 5 in a row. I think that the shortened season definitely plays a role in our teams status this season, as it does for every team.. I am just not as optimistic as I usually am, but never say never I guess.

Last edited by Egblad: 02-15-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Egblad is offline   Reply With Quote