Old
02-15-2013, 06:10 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Few points that I won't quote to avoid quote spamming

I don't think the COD games have been the same game rereleased over and over again. MW 1 + 2 and WAW were great games. Since then, Activision has just milked the franchise while releasing games each year that get easier for new users to pick up and play without getting crushed.

As for bungie's game being xbox exclusive, it makes sense that Xbox would go to them about an exclusive game. Honestly, if it wasn't for Halo 2 and Halo 3, xbox live wouldn't be what it is now and I even think a higher up in Bungie came out and said something similar.

As for the next gen consoles, I'm fairly sure PS4 will crush the new xbox. Seems like now Sony is going for the hardcore gamers while Xbox is going the Wii route with a ton of gimmicky things like a new version of kinect and all the crap being attached to it. If Sony implements a cross game party chat like Xbox live, I think it's safe to say a lot of people will be jumping ship from Xbox to Playstation. Paying for live is also crap. With that same 60 or whatever dollars, I can get a year of PS+ and get a ton of free games.
360's online service is tremendously better than PS's, because you pay for it. If you want to play older games online, you can on 360, whereas PS3 has likely shut the server down when a new version comes out. Easy way to put it: you get what you pay for.

Sony has a ways to go again before they blow anyone out of the water.

sobrien is offline   Reply With Quote