Thread: Confirmed with Link: Jochen Hecht - 1 year, $1 million cap hit
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 05:54 PM
SabreBlood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
As scary as this sounds, yeah, Porter might make us even worse. Because you've demonstrated a track record of being intentionally dense in an effort to advance your argument that Porter should be playing over Hecht, I'll be more specific: We could be doing even worse than 11 pts in 14 games if we were playing career AHLers.

And I'm not sure what you don't understand about "we give up too many goals as a team" and "Hecht doesn't get scored on all that much at ES." But, yeah, by all means, let's bring up a guy who's not good enough for the NHL.
The density in you believing that Jochen Hecht is anything more than an AHL level player himself is what's so hilarious here.

Let me spell it out for you.

Hecht. isn't. good. enough. to. play. in. the. NHL. anymore.

Part of the reason for why Hecht doesn't get scored on that much 5 on 5 because his lines have typically been playing against bottom 6 forwards. Especially when he's playing on the 4th line. Which, if anywhere at all, is where he should be.

I know that it's never happend, in the entire history of the NHL, that a mid-20's player has ever rejuvenated their career with a new organization and a second chance. Never happend even once. Porter could turn out to be a fine 4th line forward if he's just given a shot.

SabreBlood is offline   Reply With Quote