Thread: Ralph Krueger
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Vagabond

vCash: 596
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
Ask anybody who knows me.. I was a huge Whitney fan. I was stoked when we got him.
Now, I'm massively disappointed in his attitude and on-ice play. As Replacement mentioned.. "he was beat like a rented mule several times a game" and rightfully stated. Whitney has been playing like a 'Debbie Downer'. Did he deserve to be benched for three games? Absolutely! Good for Kruegs! Hopefully Whitney can swallow his pride and act like a pro for the first time in two years! I know he has it in him.

Now for Ryan Smyth! Again.. I was always a Ryan Smyth fan. I still am. Did he deserve to be benched for a game? Absolutely! His discipline issues were terrible. His effort was semi-lacking as well. His pk'ing has been nice tho. Hopefully he can pickup where he began last season. I still think Smyth has that burning desire as he always had. I feel he might be having a hard time playing a lesser role than he's use to. What he doesn't realize tho is; his role isn't any lesser.. its just not an offensive one as it was in the past. He needs to start showing his leadership and work ethic that we all witnessed in the past.

I hope Krueger continues to bench players that rightfully deserves to be benched!

That being said!

I crave seeing Hall play Center for a few games. He has the make-up for a perfect Centerman in this league in my opinion. He's strong, fast and knowledgeable. He's shown that he can dominate in the circle.. albeit in small window frame of opportunity.

Last edited by Vagabond: 02-15-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: grammer
Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote