View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Berserker*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Bruiser ... Boroweicki just got into it with Labrie & had Labrie down but rather than hit him let him back up to fight. Labrie then took his helmet off as they were in an arm grasp since Boroweicki had already lost his before resuming the fight. He got Boro in a head lock only threw one punch but rather than hit him let the refs come in to stop the fight. Commentators called it a respect move from both fighters. Labrie looks big.
Thanks for the recap, I missed the game. Labrie has some upside as a 4th liner. In terms of an "enforcer" he actually has a bit of skill which is nice. I like what I've seen from him in the AHL and would like to see if he can translate that into the NHL.

Edit: Oh and I don't know if you checked out the media scrum from Paul MacLean but he said something that I think you would find interesting. When asked what he thought of the new guys, he responded that he had to look up to talk to all of them which is good. So MacLean, like you and I, also sees the value of having big players and a big team.