View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
BigT2002

vCash: 50
Before reading anyone's stuff:

No one is actually forechecking when they dump it in...with exception of ONE player it seems. Parise. The rest just dump it off and then wait for a change and then they wait for the puck to come back up. There is very little pressure from the offense unless they can somehow sustain a forecheck on the backboards while the rest change out and get into position. This is the biggest reason I think you are only seeing Koivu-Heater-Parise scoring goals more often than naught. They are the only line that will actually have either Koivu or Parise make a rush to hold it in while the 2nd line either comes out, or the rest of the top line can make it into the zone.

Yeo is troubling me at this point. I'm wondering if he even knows wtf he's doing sometimes I get discouraged as a fan when I see we are have an offensive zone icing and he is putting a 3rd or 4th line out there to take the faceoff just b/c it is their "turn." WGAF

The PP is terrible. I honestly, to this day, think they all just wait until Zach is open and pass it to him. As a guy who was just in the Finals with NJ....I'm wondering if he is regretting it.

BigT2002 is offline   Reply With Quote