View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Now that the season is all but over here are the problems and some things they need to do to fix them:

1. To many Americans, I'm sorry it's alright to have a couple Americans but when your team has to many like they currently have then your in trouble, instead of taking gambles on americans in the draft go after canadians...they play with a lot more heart IMO at least.

2. Ho-Sang needs to play better or get the **** off the team I mean he got dropped from the first to the last line today and why? Because he ****'s around with the puck way to much I mean your not playing pond hockey there bud dump and chase, use your teammates and put the puck on net instead of trying to go through the whole opposing team. It's really annoying seein him try and do it 10+ times a game and it rarely works, kid will go nowhere if he keeps it up... He can be a star and everyone see's it and I do to but he has to cut that **** out and play some actual hockey this ain't no skills competition.

3. A full make over, players on there way out should include:
Pavelka
Marchese
Ebert
Vail
Bateman
Johnson
Bowen
Studnicka

There's no doubt a major shake up is needed for future success, a big mistake was made by keeping koko because there could be some key pieces in the line up right now for next year and instead we took koko who will not be back next year. Season is all but over I say it's time to throw younger guys into bigger roles players such as Verbeek, Sanvido and win or lose put Dekort in net and call up Kuchmey for a couple games, the games Brown has left he should be put in key roles, all these guys should get Powerplay and Penalty kill time it's what's best for future success.