View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 09:58 PM
crashthenet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
He has been worse then normal this year challenging or being challenged for the puck so I agree 100%. Perhaps he is coming down with a little primadonna syndrome, so he doesn't have to sacrifice his body because he is the scoring BFF of the team's core player? I think I would bench him for that reason alone if I suspected it. But really his defensive play is 0, his battle level to strip pucks is 0, his physicality is 0.... Why the heck did he choose hockey over golf? Perhaps Matt should invest in a trainer and add some muscle, it isn't like it is going to slow him down any more from his slow-very slow range. It would help him compete in front of the net and along the boards and might even add a little game in his own end of the ice, assuming he knows what to do down there which lately is far from a given. If I had a top 5 worst defensive or physical players for the club, he'd place.
If he were a better player he would score more and you're right, brutal defense and on the wall. He's a first unit PP guy but not a legitimate first line wing.

Could Andrew MacDonald be any worse this year?

crashthenet is offline   Reply With Quote