View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
The Centennial Cougars are heading to USA Hockey Nationals to represent the State of Tennessee in March after winning the GNASH Cup tonight with a 3-2 victory over Ravenwood. A memorable season continues!!!
I was playing on the other rink and got to pop in for the last 30 seconds or so. Good for Centennial. I can't f***ing stand Ravenwood. Sorry if there are any players/fans of that team here, but in the 30 seconds I watched, I saw a two handed crosscheck to the face for no reason, right as a game is ending, a goalie slam his stick on the ice to break it, and a player try to skate off the ice to avoid the handshake. That is no way to be a hockey team. Honestly, it was disgusting to watch. Put that on top of 2-3 other dirty, injuring hits I saw in other games tonight, and my opinion of most players in this league took a big hit.

Congrats on the big win SLake. Your fans and players looked like they were having the time of their lives. Cheering for you and Brentwood in the tournament (Brentwood has 5 of my former travel teammates on the roster).