View Single Post
Old
02-15-2013, 11:03 PM
Sweech
COYS!

vCash: 1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcanuck View Post
Lol! Really - come on - I know the jets suck but it's a little early to be talking about the 2013 draft.

If for no other reason we really need to see the full TSN telecast of the oxygen bike ride assessment of the top 10 players. lol! Am I the only one that thought it was completely hilarious. I mean really - TSN is trying to compare a bicycle workout to the NFL combine?!? lol! I love the NGL, ooops, I meant NHL. That's okay, few will know the difference.

You're Winnipeg Jets: Fuelled by Patience (Passion is extra)
Uh...what?

I constantly watch junior games and junior game video on prospects. While also reading all the prospect reports I can online. This is simply a thread for likeminded individuals to discuss upcoming prospects or for others to pop in and learn about them.

The Jets (and their on ice results) have very little to do with this thread at this point in time. Right now is just solid discussion between draftniks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channelcat View Post
Nicolas Petan is one of the top scorers in the 'dub and projected to go 2nd round. Might be an interesting center to look at. I wouldn't be suprised if they draft 2 or 3 C.
I very seriously doubt it. At 5'9" the Jets would be at the bottom of the list of teams interested in him.