View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Hull Fan
Czech Stop

vCash: 500
That was a heck of an entertaining game. Massive hits, great scoring chances, fights, and some dramatics late.

Take a bow kids. Pretty much everyone under the age of 25 on the Stars was fantastic.

I've given Fiddler a lot of **** on this board at times but he was a man tonight and a leader. That 4th line was flat out fantastic. Garbutt's drive really meshes well with Fids and Nystrom.

Roussell is everything I loved about Ott without the ridiculous antics. He can still get into penalty trouble on occasion but his motor is non-stop and he plays balls out. Love it and can live with the bad because his good is good for this lineup.

Jagr is hands down the best in the league I have ever seen at keeping the puck on his stick along the boards. Regardless of what happens this season his time on this team and in this locker room can only be positive for all of his teammates. What he's doing at 41 just isn't natural.

All hail Dallas scouts who got onto Dillon early his post draft year and convinced him Dallas was where he needed to be. Love to see him jump up on the play to score his goal. He's got a pretty good shot and a boost of confidence to be aggressive when the opportunity arises can only help his game. The kid is getting better by the game.

Eakin is relentless. That is all.

Hull Fan is online now   Reply With Quote