View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 02:26 AM
HatchtrickBateman

vCash: 500
Just finished watching the game.. Awesome win. Seriously loving our bottom two lines right now. Roussell has been playing great, so much like Garbutt, Nystrom, Fiddler. Was a little weary about Roussell and Garbutt playing above Vincour earlier in the year, but I really like it now. Roussell brings some attitude that this team needs, despite what others think, I think his style will pay dividends. I actually thought Rome looked pretty good out there tonight as well, sans the one play where he closed his hand on, and threw the puck. Besides that play it really seems like our D need to start adjusting to how tightly the interference off the chip ins are being called. Busted multiple times but still do it all the time, granted the refs have been fairly inconsistent calling it.

Other observations.... Happy to see Smith get a goal, Eakin another. Still like how are first line has been playing, creating chances. Morrow has played much better, still making some mistakes, but seems to be getting his confidence back each game. Hope Kari is going to come out alright....

Last edited by HatchtrickBateman: 02-16-2013 at 09:08 AM.
HatchtrickBateman is offline   Reply With Quote