View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 07:03 AM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessThisMess513 View Post
Quote:
I sometimes humor the thought of you being the Rangers GM. Bernmeister, an actual NHL general manager. I imagine just 2 days in NYC is in total anarchy. Cars flipped over, stores looted, absolute chaos. Even Messier himself is seen trying to set MSG ablaze.
No charge for the free comedy show! Kudos to you for the great imagery You may have a future in fantasy film!

Quote:
You're previous trade "proposals" have included all 4 of the Rangers star D men, Richards, Gaborik, Stepan, Callahan, and mostly all of the prospects for over the hill, less skilled and over paid stars. I would not be surprised to see Lundqvist being included in there one day too.
You are not looking at the returns in those deals. An upgrade, or cap relief or other benefit was involved. Staal + Girardi + for RNH+ is one example.

THERE ARE NO SACRED COWS.

We need to be open minded to keep upgrading.
And admit to it, my friend, upgrading is necessary.
I invite you to be part of the solution to focus on that need, and not part of the problem of those who would ignore it.

Quote:
When will it end Bern, when will it end?
Upgrading will be constant, although while we can never entirely rest on our proverbial laurels, if we sustain a level of excellence like the Canadiens in their best dynasty, we can give it a temporary break.