View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 07:18 AM
viper0220

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bromine View Post
Too much negativity around here.

The Jets played their best game in a while tonight and they kept it close against one of the NHL's elite teams. They had sustained pressure for some good stretches tonight and Fleury stood on his head to keep the puck out. If the Jets play like they did tonight every single game, the pucks will find their way in and we'd be above .500.

This team has a long way to go. Championship teams are not built overnight. Think positively and be patient!

Go Jets Go!

This is 100% correct. The team has been here for 2 years, the way this team was run in Atlanta, it will take time for this team to turn around(for the the stats players they traded they got next to nothing), having said that I think(I hope) this is the year that Chevy and TNSE put their stamp on this team because they have a lot of contracts coming off the books and they have had enough time to ***** this team. Also I don't think our coaching staff is up to NHL standards, he can get better coaches, not think Noel is good NHL coach(I may be wrong) but lets just be patient and see what they do on offseason, if they don't do anything, then hit the panic button but until them just be patient.

viper0220 is offline   Reply With Quote