View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
BigG44

vCash: 500
I saw Dallas posted the game in 6 minutes on Twitter ... or maybe it was Mark ... regardless you should be able to find it now.

This is just as sweet the next morning. This is the first time I felt like Dallas was a different team. In any other season since 2008, they would have caved and given up. Like Hull Fan said, I too give Fids **** mainly for him playing up the lineup. His band of merry linemates have been amazing since playing a 4th line role ...and now Dallas is actually rolling 4. Both lines are getting decent minutes in the Bottom 6, and that's how it should be.

Honestly, despite being in total shock of the debacle in Calgary, I was impressed with how well the skaters fought back. They played piss poor that entire game, and I'm not about to hang that loss entirely on Bachman ... but they did show some life and at least claw back into that game.

Like Lobo pointed out last night... they're 2 games shy of having played half of their road games. I couldn't be more surprised than how they handled this nightmare stretch to start the season. Seems like that 4 game stinker early on was so long ago.

Now they just need to keep plugging away at home like they have in the first 5 games. These next 14 home games out of 20 should make or break the year ... and I'm actually feeling a bit optimistic now.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote