View Single Post
02-16-2013, 11:08 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by nhindian View Post

The people saying yesterday that they wish Tangradi goes off on us... wtf?
I thought Eric Tangradi played a fantastic game for us. He hit with conviction (do I want to say that? lol), and played a pretty good overall game, despite not getting himself on the scoresheet. Like they said, if you can't score, hit, hit, HIT, and make your presence felt in a physical sense. And he did just that.

Sorry guys, you were my team for 21 years, and 15 years we had no NHL team in our city, so I had to follow someone all of those years, but having Jets season tickets, and being from here, I have to root for them as well. Be happy I wear my Ron Francis jersey to the games... It's really hard when you're torn between two teams you love, or fans getting confused when you high five them after the Jets score, moments after you stand up and cheer, and slap the 7-year-old kid's hand in front of you wearing the Crosby jersey as the Pens score. That was a nice long run-on sentence! Ha!

Now it's the Bruins on Sunday, you betcha your money I'll be wearing the home town's jersey! Go Jets Go!