View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Im baffled by Kreiders demotion. I think he played well in the games he was up with the big club. Record evidences upon his return.

But, more importantly I think he in his short stint with Richard showed that these two can create offense together. Gaborik on the Right side where we WANTS to play. Kreider on the left wing. Why not give that a chance? They got Pyatt up there instead. Then Callahan with Gaborik moving over to the other side. Guy already said he wants to play on the Right Side? More comfortable there. Guy scored 402x for the Rangers there already.

More importantly for the Rangers I really think they need to utilize what they have at thier disposal regarding this line. I think Tortorella said he wanted more puck possesion out of them. Are these guys puck possesion players? It's not like Nylander/Jagr. I think Richards needs speedy wingers. In the case of Kreider a big speed winger. Open up the ice a bit. Quick transitions. Torts has tried just about every combo. Why not give this one a shot for a period of 2 or 3 games?