Old
02-16-2013, 12:43 PM
jumptheshark
McDavid Headquarters

vCash: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatoo View Post
Hello Sportsfans!

I personally am not a big fan of Lapierre as a shutdown centre...I'd like to hear some proposals for a 3C to Vancouver. No interest in undersized centres please, we already have Schroder...

Boyle from NYR being my first choice.

Don't bother asking for:

Kassian
Jensen
1sts
The obvious
top three centers are

Sedn
Kesler
Schroeder
and you have 2 guys battling for your number 4 center

IF you are saying Schroeder is not ready for the nhl then what do you want for him? a 2009 first round pick should be ready for the NHL unless they are a goalie or D-man

Philippe Paradis is the only first rounder that has played no games in the NHL so far from that draft.

The canucks would be silly to trade for another C and move Schroeder back to the farm. Vancouver needs to start bringing in some of their prospects to see what they have. The canucks only have 4 players under the age of 25 on the roster right now. I realize they are in a win now mode, but they need to start working more with their prospects to be ready when the older guys start breaking down. The Sedins turn 33 later in this yea, Burrows and Bieska about to turn 32 and Luongo 34 in two months.

Nucks needs to look within their system before bringing in anyone else. I know some Canuck fans are waiting for the return on the Luongo trade, but no one knows what will come back for him--whether it will be high or low and the team has some interesting prospects that need to get a sniff in the NHL

Welcome to Edmonton Connor McDavid--the rest of you HA HA HA HA HA HA
jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote