View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 01:05 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Hey Legend, do you think the SPITS are going to make the palyoffs. I see Erie beat London last night, but the Knights IMO are just now playing possum and waiting for the playoffs. Wonder if the game WIndsor has against Erie soon will mean anything. I guess technically the OTTERS can still catch the SPITS ??? Also has an American City ever hosted a memorial cup and do you think if not that they ever could or will. Thanks always for your replys. Mainly follow the Knights and Spits and lately Erie cause of McDavid, who too bad will probably be golfing soon.
KnightSpit

Ask me after the next 2 games against Saginaw,if Windsor wins both in regulation
still think they have a shot,if they split or worse Saggy gets 3 pts out of 4 or 4 out of 4
forget it,then the last 11 games are an audtition for next yr
3 pts behind with 11 games left is doable,4 maybe especially if Saggy goes into a slide,as they have 2 in a row both at home,you add 2 more makes 4 ,then maybe a true slump,anything more then 4 is going being to be real tough
Last nites loss which most agree should have been a better fate really stings pardon the pun
As for the Knights I doubt they are playing possum,dumb if they are,arrogant to think
a team may be able to turn it off and on like a tap
Most of the teams below London improved at the deadline,cant say the Knights did,and as I have mentioned before dangerous to go with 2 rookie goalies in the playoffs on their forum
With Griffith out we will see how deep this team is,another injury upfront to a key
scorer ie Domi would be interesting
Still think when its said and done they are going to wish they added a scorer,ie Trochek,I know they made an offer
Trochek gave Saginaw a list of teams he was willing to go to
London,Plymouth and Windsor were amongst the teams on that list
Owen Sd was not as a deal for Middlleton fell thru because of it
As for Erie while they have improved,still need alot of help on the backend,but they
are going in the right direction