View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 01:41 PM
IceManCat
A New Era

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Trading Ellerby tells the hockey world that Kuli isn't on the market, I'd guess. Ellerby was playing well enough and was a suitable replacement to Kuli, within reason.

I could see a Kuli for O'Reilly trade, but then we'd have to replace Kulikov. I could see Weiss then being traded, but who could a UFA on his final year being back?

Kuba and Weaver are far and away much worse, obviously.

This is a team still rebuilding. We're not they're yet, but we all want to be. Getting close fellas, trust Tallon.

Agreed I would like to see all these happen. Is it just me or has Kulikov's shot regressed. I know he doesn't hit the net but when he came in to the league his shot was a screamer it was Markov Souray caliber without the accuracy. Now it looks weak on top of being inaccurate. Like a lot of highly regarded defensive prospects, Kulikov lacks the cerebral part of his game to make him that #1 guy. Which is a shame as I was really high on him. He still as years to go of development but the brains are not there.

Last edited by IceManCat: 02-16-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: I just realized this was totally off topic
IceManCat is offline   Reply With Quote