View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 03:05 PM
CanadianPanther
One Patient Panther

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMom9900 View Post
Im sorry, but Kulikov does not have the hockey IQ it takes to be a top 2 defenseman in the league. He is way too prone to momentum killing turnovers, and his horrible shot almost takes away from his okay passing. I do not see him remaining this hyped in the league. Unless of course he somehow stops being dumb.
I never said Kuli would be a top 2 D-man in the league. I don't think Campbell is a top 2 in the league either. I don't fully understand if you more mean a top 2 on "our team" or actually in the entire "league". I love Campbell as a player, on this team and love what he can bring when he's performing at his best. Kuli is only 22, some players adjust at different levels and different speeds. I said he will transition into a Campbell like player meaning he is more offensive minded.

He will pinch when need be, can carry the puck through zones and i think he can chip in 30-40 points in years to come. Have a little faith in the guy. He makes mistakes, all players do. I'm sure he wants to be become a better player as everyone does on this team.

What does he have to do to impress you? If you're expecting a Erik Karlsson season from last year, I would lower expectations and let the guy develop his game a bit before writing him off as "dumb".

CanadianPanther is offline   Reply With Quote