View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 02:35 PM
The Couturier Effect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
I thought we should have fired him last summer and hired Michel therein.
The guy that couldn't win a Cup with Crosby, Malkin, Hossa, Gonchar, Fluery, etc? Yeah he's perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
i mean look at the devils, they were losing players and they still played well and there's no excuses because they have a good farm system.
Also helps when you have the greatest goalie in NHL history on your team for 20 years. I'd like to see where they are in the standings after he retires.

Quote:
if this team is losing players and this team is not playing well then it's on the gm because he's drafting lousy players in the farm system, why do you think the phantoms are so bad?
Look at how many rookies started for this team and played well last year. Plus McGinn this year. I don't see how you can say he drafts lousy players. You can't expect every pick to make an impact in the NHL. That's a nice fantasy, but not realistic at all.

Quote:
i think it's time for a change in direction with the gm and coach and build this team the right way, if you want to believe the opposite then this team going to worse for years to come, you dont want to hear it but that's where this team is going.
Ok GM Extraordinaire tell me, what is the right way to build this team?

I don't understand why you're giving up. This is a young team with loads of potential. You need to have patience. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Last edited by The Couturier Effect: 02-16-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo