Old
02-16-2013, 03:51 PM
LiveeviL
No unique points

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to LiveeviL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashintangibles View Post
I deeply regret my post, that was classless. Mattias has been severely injured last night and I'm talking **** about him.

Sorry.
No need to apologise, but 6th rounders are usually not a commodity even in exchange for a weak NHL-player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
Unless his hockey sense magically changes other the next two years, he's not going to cut it as a bottom six forward. His hockey sense both offensively and defensively is seriously lacking.

If he gets his strength up, he can develop into a top six forward who may be a bit sheltered. Lacking both strength and hockey sense, he's a nightmare to watch.

I won't deny his puck-handling and fiestiness, but he needs to develop at least one of the two above. I give him the benefit of the doubt that he's 22 and from Europe, so his lack of strength allowed him to get by in a European game but not in an American one.

People try to compare him to St. Louis, Gionta, Fleury, Gerbe, Ennis etc, but they grew up playing a North American game. They had to be good in the corners and they had to develop their strength.
I hear you and agree with the assessment of the current player. But there is no need for magic with the development of hockey sense. Many players develop it over time if they are able to learn. If that is the case here I do not know. Strength, well that is easier to achieve if one is not of the lazy type.

LiveeviL is offline   Reply With Quote