View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 04:34 PM
vokiel
Nothing blind

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well Nokie could easily be the odd man out. Or at worst, it gives you TIME to move people. Not like Nokie will be ready today compared to everybody who wants to move somebody NOW. So that's not an excuse, that's reality. We'd be the first people to crucify Bergevin if he deals Weber for a 7th rounder and Weber becomes Mark Streit. Can't imagine how it will be here. So he's not going to do that to please us. He needs to be careful with who he moves. And you can trade Kaberle all you can...but who wants him and his salary? I mean, clearly they don't think he's better than what we have...including Bouillon so why the heck would people want a Kaberle? A Kaberle that even in a Cup champion, was absolutely invisible. A guy that was booted out of Carolina for a guy who was 1 year away from retiring...and a guy who's not playing on a top 6 of a REALLY average defensive squad. Yeah...he had all those points last year....for a team who finished last in the conference. I guess it's better than nothing, let's hope a team will buy this. Detroit would be fun to deal with. Or the Sens.....
Fine that's worth some consideration. So as long as they're winning they won't feel something as minor as face offs is a problem. They could just re-assign Kaberle to Hamilton also, I don't see any issues with that even if injuries come.