View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 07:05 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Trochek had the Spits as a team on his wish list? Seemingly odd he'd want to finish his career with a team in the same boat as the one he left ( in tough for the last PO spot)

I don't think the knights are playing possum,purposely anyway, they just aren't getting up for games and aren't doing all the little things were used to seeing that win games and it shows. They know what it takes but that switch isn't always easy to find. Well see. Hopefully they haven't become overconfident cause this years POs have a good 5/6 teams that if hot can win the west. Still think they'll get to the conf finals thou. I was a big on saying I wanted Mark to get a top line F but he didn't. I think the price for the one he targeted was too high and he didn't go after a plan B. you're right, he MAY regret it, or if they can win the west I think he won the deadline, again, by not moving assets as Kit, Ply and OS did.

I'm expecting Saggy to have a lil slump after a real solid stretch and the Spits will have to take advantage.
Re Trochek- the reason Windsor was on his list,was closeness for his family as his parents go to alot of games,which rules out Owen Sd and other teams of distance
I dont think he won the west by not trading,especially if they dont win the west