View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 07:41 PM
JackSlater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars23* View Post
Ignore if you want - you know the Truth now (and everyone else will around the world - Youtube) and that's all I need.
The truth is out there. I want to believe!

Quote:
It's called the "Labatt Canada Cup" run by a Beer company - with North American Ref's, on small ice.
True.

Quote:
I could see (and many others) that collusion is a valid point. 1972*-1987*-1996* in Canada Cups & 2008*-2011* for World Championships Russia-Canada games had well known major ethical issue(s).
You will have to enlighten me on the 2008-2011 ethical issues.

Quote:
The referee (as the announcers said) that he had a perfect view. He saw the goal going in and waived it off (NO REASONING GIVEN* and NO VIDEO REPLAY*)
Even if the referee did have the perfect view, and I don't think he did, this does not prove anything singlehandedly. You do realize that the possibility exists that the puck did not actually go in?

Quote:
So CTV Crews only have Video-Replay technology? lol Or they didn't want to Review because they already knew it went it.
Well my friend, considering that the NHL did not yet use video replay I would guess that the refs did not have it available to them. If it was available, then I agree that they should have used it. Had that video been the only one available, there would not have been sufficient evidence to overturn anything.

Quote:
Wow- so much crying over my Video proof - Guess I touched a nerve lol Soviet union won that's all I'm saying
Your assumptions are quite comical. I have to give credit to the USSR hockey team - they're the only team good enough that they win even in games that end in a tie or loss.