View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 10:52 PM
The Dangly One
Dangle dangle goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
It's completely understandable what Senator fans are saying here. I agree with the point that if Ottawa is clearly out of it management can ask if he wants a shot with a contender, and then the choice would be up to him. It's a tough choice, because if you know he is going to retire next year it is always nice to get value, but when it might be the franchises most important play ever then the sentimental part of him retiring part of the organization might be worth it. If I had to make a guess I think he stays and retires with the Senators. If he did want to go to a contender, I think Vancouver would be a really nice fit. He then gets to play with some of the best Swedish players right now, the Sedins and Edler, for a very solid chance at a cup.
See Ray Bourque. Ive never been left to believe that Alfredsson was a guy that valued a cup over being loyal. A cup would solidify his career. A cherry on top. He might not come out and say that but I think deep down that's were his.heart lies. Hes too proud to admit he.wants a.cup publicly.

The Dangly One is online now   Reply With Quote