View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art of Sedinery View Post
I'm not trying to say the Sedins dominate Zetterberg in every single facet of being a hockey player. Not at all. Zetterberg is more rounded and has a better playoff track record. The Sedins have had a higher offensive peak and have been significantly better at making the players around them better.

Henrik Sedin also has a positive mark for captaincy so far. It's far to early to say for Zetterberg, so it's not that he has a negative mark, he just hasn't had a chance to have that help his case yet.

I'll admit you've made me realize that Zetterberg may be closer than I originally though. However I still take either Sedin over him. All fantastic players though.
I'll take Zetts 8 days a week over the sedins and looking at this year so far he seems to be aging better.

But to the bold part, this is strange because I have watched the Sedins their entire career and for most of it they have been looking for a player to play with them since Anson Carter left for free agency. If anything, in their entire career, they have been at best average in making players around them better and probably less than that.

Also guys that didn't play as long in the NHL like Kent Nilsson, Mats Naslund and many others are getting over looked here IMO.

It's not just an NHL peak thing, which for the Sedins has been quite short really, it's playoffs, and international play as well.

Hardyvan123 is offline   Reply With Quote