View Single Post
Old
02-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Jray42

vCash: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienShark View Post
That's absolutely obscene, quite frankly. One of Subban or Galchenyuk, a 2013 first rounder + a great prospect is much more fair. There's not a chance in the world that you could get Subban and Galchenyuk in that same deal. I don't care if you think that's fair value, you're out of your mind if you think that, seeing as Gally's ceiling is ~90 point player.
No, it's not fair, in my opinion.

Quote:
People are thinking it would require:

Subban + Galchenyuk + 2013 1st ++

That package would put Giroux to shame quite frankly.
That would put Giroux to shame? How so?

Quote:
REAALLLLYY.......? Never played a game eh? You have no credibility WHATSOEVER, none. Have you ever even seen the Habs play in your life? You know nothing.

I'm honestly astounded by your stupidity, and that's really saying something.
Oh, so now that Galchenyuk has played 13 games, that completely changes his value then if we went back to juniors. RIGHT.

And if your astounded by his "stupidity", then you're obviously new to this forum. Oh, so he wasn't quite sure that Galchenyuk stayed with the big club this season? Sorry not everyone follows such intricate details about every single team 24/7. You don't know every intricate detail about my team, so therefor, you have never seen my team play in your life, you know nothing, and I am astounded by stupidity. I mean, come on man.

edit:.....and now I feel awkward.

Last edited by Jray42: 02-16-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Jray42 is offline   Reply With Quote