View Single Post
07-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Vancouver Habitant
VAN-HAB's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,246
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by habs911 View Post
is there a number to report my SIN has been lost?
Just go to your Sevice Canada office (can't be done over the phone), pick up a form (one page), complete it and with $10.00 they will process it right away and receive a new card in about a week....keep the same number ( )

also like Turbo said, SIN card is not an ID, just memorise the number and keep your card home.

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote