View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 12:21 AM
19sharks19

vCash: 500
E
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSharks View Post
Are you guys seriously calling Thornton worse than Marleau, the same Thornton who has been the #1 point guy since the last lockout? the guy that plays beastmode during the last 2 playoffs while gutless marleau shoots to the crest?

You guys are hilarious, Marleau is no where NEAR thornton's level, it's pathetic.

I hope he retires as a Shark, he's already miles ahead as my favorite shark than Marleau.
I as well hope Thornton retires a Shark, also Patty. Joe is definitely the team leader and Patty like his #1, with Couture soon to be the next leader. Personally, I believe we will see Joe and Patty taking pay cuts in a couple years more than their true value for two reasons; one is the wanting and hoping of remaining as a Shark and two, acceptance of Couture as the new #1 and highest salaried player on the squad. No ego's, just natural evolution. Every interview they do and involving discussions of Couture, they have nothing but praise for him. We've all heard them, especially from Joe many a time.

19sharks19 is offline   Reply With Quote