View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 01:25 AM
McDoused

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousedinoil
Center's with his size don't come along often and he still produced at a 1.65 point/game ratio. This is actually higher then Huberdeau's regular season production. Having said all that, he is the better two way player, pay attention to details and can hit like a truck. Of all the players in the draft he is also probably the most NHL ready.

He doesn't have a whole lot missing from his game but doesn't have that explosiveness and creativity that scouts are looking for in a 1st overall pick. At some point scouts are going to have to stop falling into the hype of other players and realize that they are being overly critical of Sean's game. He also has the right attitude and character that is needed to be an NHL pro. He doesn't let rankings and comments get to him. He plays his game and can adapt to any role that the coach is willing to give him.
I posted that back on May 19th of 2011. I had him ranked 5th but the 3rd highest rated forward behind the Nuge and Landeskog. I think its still hard to predict defencemen so its hard to say hes going to be better than Larsson and Hamilton. I still barely take him ahead of Huberdeau who has 9 points already this year.