View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 10:30 AM
eXile59
Shirts on.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
I vehemently disagree. I think Brandon Sutter is still young, and is still developing his offensive game, but I have seen a good offensive IQ, and he has a very underrated shot, IMO. Will he ever be able to carry a line offensively is my question, or will he need someone to feed off of? I personally think he'll need someone to dish him up pucks, which is why seeing Bennett with him currently is interesting.
I doubt at 24 & over 300+ games played, & after showing very little signs of being an offensive player he is going develop that aspect of his game. I don't know where your seeing his shot as underrated. Guy has no finish. The puck comes off his stick flat & he lacks any offensive creativity. I agree he can get to open areas & has a sense where the pucks going but what happens when he gets open isn't going to produce a lot of points.

I know some people have been trying to believe we might have got a steal but Sutter will never be that player. He's a good defensive third line center who is going to put u around 35-40 points in a full season. Not much more.

That of course is only my opinion on him.

eXile59 is offline   Reply With Quote