Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Blues Prospects
View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 11:41 AM
STL fan in IA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alklha View Post
Anyone more acquainted with the Peoria roster want to have a guess at what the line up would look like next season with the addition of Jaškin, Rattie, Veilleux, Hakanpää, Edmondson and maybe Eronen/Lindbohm?
Add Binnington and Tesink to that list as well.

That's 7 guys likely to be added to Peoria's roster next season (8 if Eronen comes over as well and 9 if Wannstrom returns and you want to count him as a newcomer). That's A LOT of new blood. I'm not going to bother trying to guess at a 2013-14 roster as so much is up in the air, especailly when it comes to which AHL vets the keep/add but I think we're about to see the last of some guys like Sonne, Shattock, Nigro, Della Rovere, Chorney, etc. These new guys are coming to take their jobs.

I'll be interested to see what the Blues/Rivs do with McKenna. I'd like to keep him but at the same time, he's likely the odd man out to make room for Binnington.

I see no reason for Lindbohm to come over yet. Let him develop in Finland another year or two IMO. No need to rush a kid into a logjam at D in Peoria when he can come over a year or two from now as a better/more experienced player entering a likely better situation for himself.