View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Clown Baby*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I was speaking with one of my scout friends last night after the game (got a call from him in Montreal) and he said that Holmgren was in the press box and was fuming last night. Holmgren was overheard talking about how sloppy the on ice product was and how players looked lethargic and uninspired. My scout friend had also mentioned that Holmgren and Giroux were having a talk about last night's game and Giroux looked visibly upset and was rather animated in his conversation with Holmgren.

Once again, I know that this is hearsay, but this guy I trust. He broke the Carter trade about 10 days before it was to happen and that he also reported the day before the Richards trade that Holmgren and Lombardi were talking about a trade. So, take it for what it is, but it looks like nobody is happy with what's happening right now.
Holmgren should be grateful that signing a 38-year old Jagr fresh out of the KHL didn't blow up in his ****ing face, given the risk involved. And that Hartnell, Giroux, Simmonds, and Talbot all had career years just out of the blue like that. And that Couturier and Read turned out to be the studs they were for this club when two years ago they were on literally no one's radar. I swear on Christ's bloody cross, if that idiot trades Giroux the same way he traded Gagne, Richards, Carter, etc. there's nothing that'll save his job because this mess... this has his finger prints all over it, and no one else's. Everyone is doing the most they can with what they can (which isn't that much).