vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXile59 View Post
Points per game

Sutter .38
Kennedy .47
Cooke .38
Dupuis .45

They are actually pretty similar players & if anything Kennedys shown more offensive flare. They are all 3rd liners. That's just reality. Sutter is never going to have the offensive skills to be a 2nd line player in anything other than a pinch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXile59 View Post
I doubt at 24 & over 300+ games played, & after showing very little signs of being an offensive player he is going develop that aspect of his game. I don't know where your seeing his shot as underrated. Guy has no finish. The puck comes off his stick flat & he lacks any offensive creativity. I agree he can get to open areas & has a sense where the pucks going but what happens when he gets open isn't going to produce a lot of points.

I know some people have been trying to believe we might have got a steal but Sutter will never be that player. He's a good defensive third line center who is going to put u around 35-40 points in a full season. Not much more.

That of course is only my opinion on him.

he did put up 21 goals in a year where he moved up to the 2nd line. I'm not saying he's a legit 2nd liner. But for what we need, he's the best we have. Well, him or Cooke. Both are better than TK on that 2nd line LW.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote