Thread: Speculation: Jarmo might trade Jack Johnson.
View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 01:01 PM
The Amity Affliction
Chasing Ghosts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
The first few posts of this thread make me think they've never seen JJ play in CBJ before. Absolute ludicrous. JJ has been good to great every night, he's going nowhere unless it brings back an absolute star. Lol at the JJ for RoR proposal, JJ is worth way more than that to us.
That's why I said there was no reason to trade him, whatsoever.

He's playing the best hockey I've EVER seen him play and as someone who followed him extensively at Michigan and in LA, I've seen nearly every game he's played since he's come up at the NHL level.

Guy has developed into an absolute stud with more minutes and more responsibility, it's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordieHoweHatTrick View Post
Who's better, JJ or Wiz?
JJ without a shadow of a doubt. JJ's leading the league in TOI and is playing EXCEPTIONALLY well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslebn View Post
Just for some quick fun:

In 2012-2013 Defensemen that play major minutes with worse Corsi QoC and Rel Coris QoC

Marc Staal
Erik Karlsson
Mike Green
Brooks Orpik
Paul Martin
Keith Yandle

Heck even Doughty's Corsi QoC is considerably worse than JJ's.

Clearly, the CBJ need to mortgage the farm for Adam Pardy who is doing amazing based on Corsi

I think we'll keep JJ.

On a different topic, anyone interested in David Savard?
I don't value CORSI or any other Sabremetric rating systems at all. They don't work in properly evaluating players in Baseball or Hockey.

For example, Tobias Enstrom had a higher CORSI rating than Shea Weber did last season.

The Amity Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote