View Single Post
02-17-2013, 01:09 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Think of hfboards as a bunch of little institutions, you have been admitted to the leaf institution, you are not permitted to leave this institution and go to another one, until you've been given a clean bill of health, by other Leaf Posters. As of right now, your Insane, so you could be here for a long long time.
Holzer is a 5-6 defenceman, Colbourne i would say tops out as a 3rd line center and MacArthur is a play who constanly flirts with 20 goals and is currently healthy.

The rumored asking price is a young roster player and a top prospect. Colorado sits at 31 goals for with only 3 teams below them(LA,Minny and Nashville). They would need a player who can score to help there offence. MacArthur is a second line winger, with a decent defensive effort.

Colbourne is a big guy, who doesnt use his size alot, but is still relatively young and i would rank him roughly around 6th in our prospect rankings.

So, for a young player who is currently signed to play two years in the KHL with his brother if he doesnt get what he wants, could very easily say trade me because im not coming back.

I dont see how this makes me crazy.

The grabo deal, i would say is alittle over the top, but it isnt hard to manage the cap, glen sather has done it for how long now