View Single Post
Old
02-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
you know the season started barely over 3 weeks ago right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
The season is not a month old....come on!!

(...)
If you browse through this thread, you will notice that I mentioned jan 30th as the day when Desharnais woke up. So, from my point of view, he did underperform (poor puck handling, slow reaction time...) during, roughly the first two weeks of the season or, to be more specific, the first 11 days of the season.

When I wrote 3 weeks, I meant the last 18 days... my "bad"!

EDIT:

Ref.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Desharnais had a decent/good 1st period: a nice defensive play, he won a large chunk of his faceoffs and he set up Cole nicely. Eller was invisible during the first.

Therrien gave Desharnais and Cole a new winger to start the 2nd: Moen. In one shift, Moen showed more hustle than Eller in the 2 previous games. While waiting for Pacioretty, Moen – Desharnais – Cole may provide us with a balanced contribution.

Eller was back on LW and Eller- Desharnais – Cole spent most of their ice time in Ottawa’s zone. They played a good 3rd period, enough for me to hesitate between Moen and Eller as this line LW for the next game. Based on their play in the 3rd, I would go, again, with Eller – Desharnais – Cole. One thing is sure: Subban’s return will help the even strength play of our 2nd and 3rd line.